Free Samples, Contests, Coupons and other Great Free Stuff for Canadian Women.
Another day, another recall. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency have issued a recall warning for a list of products from President’s Choice and Bassé with sunflower seeds and nuts as the main ingredients due to possible Listeria contamination. The products involved in this recall are as follows:
– President’s Choice Mountain Trail Mix, 325g
– President’s Choice Roasted Sunflower Seeds Salted, 400g
– President’s Choice Roasted Sunflower Seeds Unsalted, 400g
– Bassé Unsalted Sunflower Seed Kernels, 230g
– Bassé Hicking Trail Mix, 6kg
– Bassé Alive Salad Topper – Dried cranberries,sunflower seed kernels and walnuts, 425g
– Bassé Unsalted Sunflower Seed Kernels, 454g
– Bassé Unsalted Sunflower Seed, 1.65kg
If you have any of these products in your home, throw them out immediately or return to the store they were purchased from. If you think you have gotten sick from consumption of these products, inform your doctor right away. Click through to get further details regarding this recall.
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!