Free Samples, Contests, Coupons and other Great Free Stuff for Canadian Women.
Put a spin on classic fruit salad at your next party with this fantastic recipe for fruit salsa! Not only does it make the perfect summer dessert made with in-season fruit, but also a light appetizer or a healthy snack that couldn’t be easier to make. Customize the recipe with your favourite fruit or experiment with different combinations to find your next great potluck hit! Serve with homemade cinnamon chips for a light & tasty treat.
16 oz of Strawberries
2 Granny Smith Apples
1 cup of Pineapple
1 cup of Mango
1 tbsp Brown Sugar
1 tbsp White Sugar
2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
Zest of 1 lemon
10 Flour Tortillas
1/3 cup of White Sugar
1 tsp of Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cinnamon & sugar and set aside.
2. Spray both sides of tortilla with cooking spray and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar.
3. Cut tortillas into 12 wedges then place on baking sheet. Bake 8-11 minutes or until crisp.
1. Zest entire lemon and set aside.
2. Peel & finely chop apples then squeeze lemon juice and mix well to combine.
3. Finely chop strawberries, pineapple & mango.
4. Combine all ingredients and mix well, letting sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
5. Serve with cinnamon chips & enjoy!
You work too hard for your money to throw it all away on full price when you don't have to!